Central Texas Empire Membership Information
- Membership within the Royal, Sovereign and Imperial Court of the Central Texas Empire is easy and simple. Simply fill out our Membership Application (below) and click the Send Form button.
- You may pay now in the Payment Center below, or at the next regularly scheduled General Membership meeting. Dues are $50.00 for full reign year if paid in full or $5.00 per month (total of $60.00 if a 12 month reign) for the full reign year. Reign years run from Coronation To Coronation.
- The College of Monarchs are required to pay their dues in full.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process or the Membership Application itself, we invite you to speak with the reigning monarch(s), or any member of the Board of Directors. We will be happy to answer your questions.
- You may view our current By-Laws and Standard Operating Procedures that govern our organization. The Rules of Conduct must be printed, signed and submitted with the Membership Application. These documents will be helpful in understanding how our organization operates. You can click on the below links to pay your annual membership dues, as well as print out the ByLaws, SOP&Ps, and Code of Conduct forms
If you would prefer to print and mail your membership application, code of conduct form, and dues, please CLICK HERE to download the membership application.